Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The best of intentions

I started this blog so that I could keep track of what my kids are doing and what is happening in the Wien world, however, it appears that I cannot be relied upon to maintain it. I am going to do my best, and have set a goal for myself to post at least once a week. I should be able to manage that, right?

This past weekend was a killer. I had to leave school early on Friday because Jack was sick. Then, I caught the bug and was sick in bed pretty much all day on Sunday. I just keep waiting for Megan to get it, but so far, she is healthy. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

We are all waiting for Jack to start walking. He can stand up on his own for about 30 seconds and he can sort of cruise around furniture, but he moves pretty fast when he crawls, so I'm not sure how much longer we'll have to wait. Ben and I are betting that he'll walk by his first birthday.

So long, for now... I'll be back. Sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Its a habit...writing a blog. Its hard at first, and then gets easier and then addicting. I should know. I'm obsessed. Then I go for long times when I get all involved with work, and there is no blogging. And then I work my way back...I guess like working out. And, hey, if you break your leg, blogging can keep you upbeat. But don't try that. Just take my word for it.

    ReplyDelete